Techgeniushub : Mtn Mifi Which Comes With Free 20Gb After You Buy It Imei Now Gotten

Previously, I updated a tutorial which was about the promo from MTN about the free 20GB data


I saw that same wifi modem that I have been looking for then I captured the back image of the spectranet which the imei has been leaked out to me. Well, I have not tweaked the imei that's why I have decided to bring it out for the tweakers in the house in other to tweak the imei and get the 20GB free data bundle without buying the spectranet.

See the spectranet backside image below;


IMEI: 866079023263616
Change last 3 digits
After tweaked, send MIFI to 131.

So if you have gotten the 20GB, kindly share your experience below and if it doesn't work, you don't have to exclaim but rather say it softly in the comment box as all types of comments are accepted.


when you purchase their wifi modem you get 20gb free  but now able to get the imei i think it's all easy but the problem is i don't think mtn has any offer on it for now but i think it will be useful later , after sending mifi to 131 relax and see the message sent to you

3 comments:

  1. Lol that isn't how it works. 5k from the money paid is used for a 10 gb subcription, whicjh is doubled to 20 gb because of the new device double data promo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks add me up on whatapp 07035288313

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.